Sunday 16 May 2021

Rode Mount with a Behringer C3 doesn't work well

 My Shock mount screw broke So I needed a new shock mount. Many were very cheap and about the same quality as the one I had so I went for a Rode version I tried a Behringer C3 microphone in a new Rode shock mount but it would fit, which is a shame because the sound ball works well with it and I don't have a front facing one I need to go with the Rode Procaster mics.





I did find a front facing cube but at £138 for one I will have to think again. The procaster works well but the cube kicks out much of the extraneous noise and so is more ideal to the non sound proof room.

The Behringer C3 does fit in the to the Rode shockmount very badly  I need an adaptor, but could find one. So maybe I will have to use the Rode Procasters instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment