Thursday 4 October 2012

New Version of Artisteer Released

Artisteer 4 has been released. I have been using the beta version for a while now to create, design and develop web sites.

Version 3 made creating website possible. Version 4 has made this process easier. The menu bars have been rewritten and extended to give more control. I have always liked the way the headers have been created.Version 4 gives better control of this feature. The templates were a great idea in version three and these are still used in version 4. With more control in Version 4 I am hoping that the new templates for this version will be even better and give more professional designs.
The biggest improvement this time has been the docking of the information bar on the right of the screen. Now everything is easier to access.
In V3 the ting that took my time was playing around with the header. I new menu had to be entered. This has been revamped and full control of the header is available from with the body controls of Artisteer 4. This makes controlling the header very much easier and I can work on the header and the body without having to shift menus.
More pictures are available as standard - instead of a few photos added to Artisteer, now the pictures can be accessed over the web providing more and perhaps better and better relevant images.
Most of the menus have been extended to give more control.
More columns are now available - rather than just two.
When I started out using Artisteer I used it to create the headers which I could then import into other web development packages. The rewrite has made writing whole sites easier.
For writing sites for my clients I still like to hand code the pages to get them exactly as I like. Artisteer 4 has moved nearer to this goal writing better code than before. Maybe for some sites I may use this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment